Trade Show Exhibit Specials
Throughout the year, we feature some of our most exciting trade show designs at a special price or with bonus features. Click on any display to see the special in the Design Description.
- More Green -- More Money on Select eSmart Inline and Island Designs (thru 12/31) |
- Powerful Prices on (3) InCharg Charging Tables (thru 12/31)
- Shapely Savings on Select Perfect 10 and Perfect 20 Portable Hybrid Displays (thru 12/31)
- End-of-the-Year Deals on SuperNova LED Lightboxes with Shelves (thru 12/31)
- Powerful Prices on (3) InCharg Charging Tables with LED Perimeter Lights (thru 12/31)
- Table Top Display Savings on ALL Quadro EO Pop Up Table Top Displays
See the individual kits below for details. Be sure to check back frequently. We often add trade show displays based on feedback or demand.
10' x 10' Displays
10' x 20' Displays
Table Tops | Hybrids
Add designs and photos to your personal gallery simply by clicking on the +My Gallery links
Then email your "My Gallery" to colleagues, friends, or your favorite exhibit designer. There's no better way to begin designing a display that reflects your exhibit marketing goals.
Note: My Gallery uses a temporary browser cookie to store your gallery. We recommend that you send your gallery to your email address if you need to retain it for longer than 30 days.
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Production-ready artwork (when applicable) must accompany the order confirmation. Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping changes.
- No order will be released to Production without a signed order confirmation.
- Shipping is based on the availability of materials and graphics. Additional charges may apply if materials or graphics must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available based on schedule openings in Customer Service and Production. Rush charges may apply.
- Standard lead times do not apply to orders of multiple quantities.
- Please check for product availability on ALL RENTAL exhibits.
- Dimensional Weight vs. Actual Weight: Dimensional weight is defined as crate or case size. On most air shipments, the dimensional weight exceeds the actual weight
- Portable Cases vs. Wood Crates or Molded Tubs (where applicable): Exhibit designs that require one wood crate would require multiple portable cases. Selecting one vs. the other affects the total weight (dimensional or actual).
- Freight Carrier: LTL carriers (Less than Truckload) quote freight based on space used. UPS, FedEx, and air freight carriers quote freight based on either the dimensional or the actual weight of the shipment.
- Freight Service Level (number of days): Service levels range from Same Day Delivery to Two Week Delivery.
- Inline vs. Island Displays
- Lead Retrieval Devices
- Computer and Monitor Cables
- Demo Equipment
- Overhead Lighting
- Grommets and Grommet Placement in Counters
- Overhead vs. Floor Power Supply
- Flooring and Electrical Wiring
- Options for Hiding Cords and Cables
- Flat vs. Round Electrical Cords
- Multi-Plug Outlets and Extension Cords